And the holiday gift guides continue with some of my favorite gift items under $50.
- ‘Cheers’ Marble Board + Spreader Set: The ultimate hostess gift, this set is perfect to bring to any festive holiday party.
- Blanket Scarf: When in doubt, go with a scarf. This one is super soft, I have it in blush from last year. You can also get the scarf monogrammed + who doesn’t love that!
- ‘Gilded Muse Collection’ Candle: Need I say more? A candle is always a great gift + this one is rose gold y’all!!
- ‘Consider Yourself Served’ Tray: The cute + cheeky addition to any perfectly styled bar cart. Go over the top + pair this tray with the bar cart coffee table [last seen here].
- Faux Fur Grab Bag: OMG!!! I won’t lie, I was having a major Clueless moment when I first saw this on my blogger gal Laura‘s IG Stories [I’m pretty sure she shared this a while ago] + knew I needed to share at some point.
- ‘Limited Edition: Buried Treasure’ Eyeshadow Palette: For your bestie who is beauty obsessed. This palette is GORGEOUS + every beauty girl’s dream.
- ‘Happy Trails’ Pom Beanie: Pom beanies are everywhere, so it makes a great trendy gift for the season. I love all the colors this one comes in, 8 to be exact.
- Stemless Copper Wine Glasses: Another gift that would be perfect for the hostess, or your gal pal you watch Real Housewives + the Bachelor with while indulging in your favorite adult beverages….let’s be real, we all do it.