It’s that time of year y’all, holiday gift guide time. Gifting season + I don’t know about you but the whole process frankly stresses me the you-know-what out! Lucky for you, I’ve rounded up a couple of my fave items for this holiday season that won’t break the bank.
- ‘The Art of the Bar Cart’ Coffee Table Book: I love a good coffee table book [I actually started collecting them a couple Christmases ago] + who doesn’t want to up their bar cart game??
- The Perfect Pouch by Katie Loxton: Gotta thank my gal Callie for this one. This clutch comes in several colors + sayings [this one says “ooh la la” so obvi it’s SO CUTE]. It would also be an adorable bridesmaid gift.
- Sugarfina Rosé Gummy Bears: Rosé lovers, this is for you. It’s the most basic combo + I am here for it.
- Kristin Ess Hair Gift Set: My obsession. These products smell as good as they work + they smell incredible. I use this combo to create those messy, just woke up hair.
- ‘Press for Champagne’ Keychain: Need I say more?! Pair this adorable keychain with a bottle of champs for the ultimate girlfriend gift.
- ‘Grateful’ Sweatshirt: Show your love to your loved ones by gifting this cozy sweatshirt. I’ve seen this in store + trust….it is SO SOFT.
- BITE Lipstick Set: My absolute fave lipstick brand. These babies can pass any wine glass test with ease.
- Leopard Foldover Clutch: A dead ringer for the Clare V. blogger fave, but a much lower price tag.